Found a Sweetspot?
mark it with a CLICKGet Knobs
• you rolled back the knobs and dialed in a sweetspot, a tone that sounds just right. whether it's cutting off some high end, getting right on the edge of breakup, or just cleaning up some dirt - we've all been there.
• ..but then you go turn up to solo..or turn down for silence..or the knob is nudged by accident..
• re-finding that exact sweetspot everytime you touch a knob sucks. It's annoying and nearly impossible when it's loud/dark - especially when multiple knobs are involved. and then comes the second guessing (is this really the same spot ?)
• with a simple flip of a switch, that klick knob™ lets you save any setting:
• once the switch is pushed, the setting that the knob is on will be saved. when rotated you'll feel it firmly click into place as it arrives at that setting, so you'll know for certain that the knob is at the exact sweetspot. no matter where the knob gets turned, the sweetspot is always just a click away!
✔ great for players who roll back the knobs to clean up their sound
✔ know exactly where your favorite settings are & quickly return to them
✔ fast switching between sounds mid-performance
✔ convenient for recording and mixing - rolled back level is consistent
✔ adds function while maintaining simplicity
✔ all installation tools, hardware , & instructions included
✔ don't have to touch any electronics
✔ universal fit for most guitars (fender®, ibanez®, gibson®, etc)*
⟹ check out Compatibility to confirm fit before purchasing
*knob must be returned in new & working condition in original packaging with all tools, accessories, and hardware. customer responsible for shipping.