The Original Repositionable Detent Knob
save a sweetspot with a CLICKGet Knobs
• you rolled back the knobs and dialed in a sweetspot- whether its just shy of breakup, cutting some highs, cleaning up some dirt, etc.
• ..but then you want to turn up to solo..or turn down for silence..or the knob gets accidentally moved..
• if only there was a way to mark & save that setting, allowing you to instantly refind it, so you didn't have to search for it every single time you moved a knob.
➔ enter that klick knob™ - save any setting with the quick & easy flip of a switch!
• it's operation is simple & intuitive- when you find a sweetspot, just push in the switch and the setting the knob is on will be saved. so now, when rotating you'll feel the knob firmly click into place as it arrives at that setting so you'll instantly know for sure that the knob is back at that exact sweetspot. the knob still retains full range of rotation with the switch engaged; it just clicks at that spot now.
• removing & placing the 'click' at a different setting is just as easy - simply pull out the switch & repeat!
• no matter where the knob has turned, the sweetspot is always just a click away!
✔ great for players who roll back the knobs to clean up their sound
✔ know exactly where your favorite settings are & quickly return to them
✔ fast switching between sounds mid-performance
✔ convenient for recording and mixing - rolled back level is consistent
✔ adds function while maintaining simplicity
✔ perfect for aggressive strummers that tend to hit the knobs by accident
✔ all installation tools, hardware , & instructions included
✔ don't have to touch any electronics
✔ universal fit for most guitars (fender®, ibanez®, gibson®, etc)*
⟹ check out Compatibility to confirm fit before purchasing
*knob must be returned in new & working condition in original packaging with all tools, accessories, and hardware. customer responsible for shipping.