It is recalled that the secrecy of correspondence is not guaranteed on the Internet and that it is up to each Internet user to take all appropriate measures to protect their own data and / or software from contamination from possible viruses circulating on the Internet.
That Klick Knob
PO Box 374
22 W Grand Ave, Montvale, NJ 07645 USA
At That Klick Knob data protection is an important subject and we want to be completely transparent about how your personal data is treated and protected.
Who are we ?
That Klick Knob is the sole operator of the That Klick Knob brand. It controls the personal data communicated by internet or in store and is responsible for your data and undertakes to comply with the provisions of EU regulation n ° 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 relating to the protection of personal data. Luftmensch et Alors is registered with the Paris RCS under number 813 533 056.
Headquarters: 10 rue Cail - 75010 Paris - France
SIRET: 813 533 056 00012
VAT number: FR28813533056
Your data stays with us
Your data is never transferred, marketed or bartered for marketing purposes to parties outside of Luftmensch et Alors. The data transferred to third parties will only be used for the purpose of dispensing from our services, such as for the preparation and delivery of orders.
Providers who have access to your data
Our providers can have access to the data collected for:
- preparation, dispatch of orders and return of products
- improvement of site content
- maintenance and technical development operations of the website and internal applications of Luftmensch et So, including the entities that execute orders and provide web hosting, information storage, email service providers, as well as analysis services, tag management, such as Google Analytics.
Certain third-party entities are the direct recipients of the data, such as our payment providers Stripe and PayPal, the authorities in the context of legal requisitions, and the customs services.
The personal data likely to be collected are the following:
- customer account data: the data you enter when creating an account: first name, last name, email address;
- order data: the data you enter during an order or return, such as your telephone number, postal billing and delivery addresses;
- exchanges with customer service;
- navigation data: when you visit our website, the Site Editor collects navigation information such as date, time of connection and / or navigation, type of browser, language of the browser , its IP address, location and geolocation data.
The data relating to the means of payment (bank card number, expiration date, authorization number, security code) are collected directly by our service providers Stripe and Paypal. Luftmensch et Alors does not have access to your payment data.
Third-party providers of applications, tools, gadgets and plug-ins on our website and mobile application, as well as the networks on which we publish editorial and promotional content (such as Facebook and Instagram) may also use automated, linked means interests and context, to collect data (interactions with functions and profiling of online activity). These data are collected directly by these providers and are subject to their policy. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Luftmensch et Then is not responsible for the practices of these providers.
How long is the data kept for?
Your data is never kept beyond the time strictly necessary for the purposes of the processing. The data used for prospecting purposes will be deleted as of the closure of the customer account.
We respect your rights:
1. If you wish, you can ask the team to send you your personal data that we hold.
2. If your personal data is incorrect, you can request a correction. If you have a customer account on our site www.les-sublimes.com you can directly rectify your personal data by logging into your space.
3. You can request the deletion of your personal data. They will only be deleted if your commercial file is closed (no delivery in progress, no debt, no litigation, etc.). If you have purchased from us, your billing data will be kept in accordance with French accounting requirements.
4. You have the right to object to marketing by unsubscribing from our newsletter (small click at the bottom of each e-mail).
To exercise these rights, a simple email to firstname.lastname@example.org is sufficient, and the team will respond to you as soon as possible. You will then be asked for proof of identity.